8/13/13

Chow Down Around Town-Saw's Juke Joint

So it's been a while since I've done a Chow Down rap up.
I missed a few and now its that time of the month again for another Chow Down, so I figured it was a good time to post last months.

We went to Saw's Juke Joint and to be honest I wasn't super excited about it at first b/c I just assumed it was a bbq place and I didn't really think it would be all that wonderful. Well, I ate my words b/c the food was pretty phenomenal, the drinks were flowing and the company was even better. :)

We munched on the crab claws, fried okra, fried zucchini (of course it was all fat free :) and by the time it was time to order dinner, I just ordered a wedge salad and a side of squash casserole-both were amazing!
 I forgot the name of the drink but it was wine with peach schnapps served with a rose petal and slice of peach...yum-o!!!


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment