8/22/13

Reece is here!

Last Friday Miss Reece decided to make her grand entrance into the world a week early! Mommy and baby did great and we are so thankful for that!!

Megan was scheduled to be induced on the 22nd unless Reece decided to come on her own and in true girl fashion, she did!

Reece was born August 17th and weighed 6lbs, 15 oz and was 20 1/2 in long...with a ton of beautiful dark hair!

We gave mommy and daddy til the next day and then we brought our caravan up to meet her!
Yours Truly, the hubs, Hollis, Baylor, Jess and Matt all piled into Matt and Jess' shaggin' waggon' for a mini road trip. Brave, I know. 
The babies did wonderful and even took a nap or 2, but of course not at the same time. :) That would be too easy. :)

Now on to what you really want to see, baby pics!

so tiny!
It was so wonderful to hold a newborn baby again, but sad b/c it is a reminder to me that my baby will be a year old in 2 short months.  :)
 I really didn't want to give her up!

 I think this is a good look for us, no?! :)
pretty baby (love the bow!)
 Sweet baby Reece opened her eyes for us for a second...looks just like her mommy to me!
Uncle Matt, Reece and Daddy Nick 
Daddies and babies
 Mommies and babies

Nick and Megan-
I could not be more happy for you two. 
 Being a parent is the hardest yet the most rewarding thing that I have ever done. I constantly ask myself how we became so lucky to have such a wonderful gift from God and I pray that you too will grow to know that kind of love for your daughter.
We love all 3 of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment