1/12/11

2010 BCS Champions!!!!

Monday night (Jan 10th) our Auburn Tigers brought home a victory for not only Auburn but for the state of Alabama!  The Tigers beat the Oregon Ducks 22-19 making Auburn University the 2010 BCS National Champions!  I truly have never been more proud to be an Auburn Tiger and am so grateful that I was/am able to be apart of such an amazing family!  War Damn Eagle! 

Since we were "iced" in (yes I said "iced" in here in Alabama-more on that on the next post) we just walked up the street to our dear friends Matt and Jess' house to watch the game and dance the night away! :)

(Yes I know that is ice on the ground and I'm wearing a t-shirt, but I wasn't out there long and it was obviously after a few glasses of vino to celebrate our victory!!)
Sicne we couldn't make it to Toomer's Corner,we decided to bring Toomer's to us...well not exactly but we still wanted to roll Matt and Jess' tree anyways!

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment