1/24/11

Girls Night, Lazy Days, and Baby Showers

Friday night Phoenix hosted a "girls night" at her house.  She cooked chicken spaghetti (recipe to come later-so yummy), salad and of course champagne punch (recipe also to come-super delish!).  This was a special "girls night" that involved 2 consultants, a lot of champagne punch, a gun case, and some people majorly blushing and giggling...yes it was one of those kinds of parties!  Even though some people seemed a little bit embarassed than others, I think everyone had a great time hanging out!  :)

Saturday, the hubs, Wrigley and I didn't even get off of the sofa until about 6 0'clock that night...we watched a ton TV and napped all day and it was GREAT!  That night we had to go pick up some baby shower gifts and went to Konomi for dinner.  We ate till we couldn't eat anymore and went home and went to bed with our full tummies.

Sunday I had 2 baby showers, but was only able to make it to one of  them since they were both at the same time and in completely opposite directions.  We made our way to Lindsay's baby shower at the Carrington clubhouse to celebrate the arrival of Miss Kinley Reese.  I predict that she will be making her arrival into this world very shortly even though she is not supposed to be here for another 3 weeks. Everything was so cute and well put together at the shower.  The hostesses did an amazing job from the decor, food and gifts, it was all wonderful and the momma to be couldn't be cuter! 

I'm not sure what got into me this weekend but I didn't take a single picture, even with all of this stuff going on...sorry about that.  I'll be better next time.  I hope that everyone had a great weekend and that this week will be the start of a good week-God knows, I could use it! 
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment