5/20/11

Friday Fragments

-I had a video that I am trying to post but apparently I'm having some technical difficulties.  I am so challenged when it comes to technical stuff...for example, as I was screwing around with the dang video thing, I just now stumbled across realized how to put my pictures side by side rather than having 52 pictures underneath each other on every post like I have been doing for the last year!

-I'm really excited about this weekend b/c it is Do Dah Day tomorrow! 
Do Dah Day is a big festival in Birmingham that is soley based around raising money for the dogs mainly but all animals int he Birmingham area.  It is held at Cladwell and Rhodes park in Downtown Birmingham.  There are stages set up with live bands all day long, booths for all rescue organizations, pet supplies and of course, beer!  My and my Pop work the beer tent each year with some of his friends and ALL of the proceeds go to the puppies!  We have done this the last few years and it is so much fun not only to to be able to help out the puppies and kitties, but I get to hang with my Pop!  :0  I'll have a full post on it next week for sure!

-The hubs and are looking to go on a little getaway this summer but are seriously torn on where to go.  I have found a few places but we I just can't really make up our  my minds.  Anyone have any suggestions on a cool place to go without completely breaking the bank? 

-The hubs and I are a little slow and just now got the "Words with Friends" app that everyone has been going gaga for, and I must admit, it is slightly addicting...also I'm pissed b/c right now he's beating me (but not for long)! :)  So if you wanna play with us, let me know!

-I'm really looking forward to this evenings activities-grilling out, hanging out and Round 2 of Just Dance 2 domination!  Look out ladies!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I want to play words with friends with you! Text me your name and I'll start a game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- how about Owasso, OK for your vacation?!?! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear OK is great this tiem of year..hhmmm!

    ReplyDelete