11/10/11

Babies, Babies and more Babies

If you didn't catch my hint in my last post about this photo and caption:

The mammas!
 we have had some pretty exciting news around here during my absence.
No, I'm not pregnant. (just to clarify)

But this girl is...

Jess and Matt are expecting Baby Coleman April 29th and I could not be more excited than if it was me carrying the little one! :)  They are going to be great parents and I can't wait to find out what color I need to be buying. :)

Also on the baby front, Maria and Chad had their beautiful baby boy last week and Jess and I high-tailed it to the hospital to meet him!

Meet Wilder Chadwick
lovin' this hair...adorable!
The happy family

I'm telling you, there is something in the water in these here parts...but truth be told, I'm lovin' it and can't wait to see who's next!



2 comments: