11/29/11

I'll be better next post...

I have ever-so-slightly been putting this post off b/c there really isn't a whole lot of interesting stuff to blog about...not to mention that I was a horrible blogger and failed photo document via pictures all holiday weekend!
I should most certainly have my blog taken away.
Epic fail.

So, in an attempt to jump this hurdle, I'm going to enlist the help of bullet points to get us all through this somewhat pictureless post and move on with our lives. :)

Yes, we had Thanksgiving last week:
-I gained 45lbs (sweet potato pudding = well worth it)
-The hubs got a stomach bug literally right before dinner (sad)
-we watched more movies in 6 days than I have watched in 6 months (2 Rob Pattinson flicks = awesome)

In other news:
-Baby Mattox came into the world the Friday before Thanksgiving (the 18th)-Congrats Angela and Burton!!!!
Love those chubby cheeks!
-Iron Bowl = not the outcome AU fans were hoping for
-The hubs was awarded an apprentice position on his old crew in Network Underground-for those of you who aren't familiar, this is a lateral move in the fact that he basically changed crews, but it is much better for our family in the sense that he will be back with his old buddies doing the job he loves and be able to advance more quickly within the company.  :0  I am so proud of him for all he does for us and couldn't be more thrilled to be back on our normal schedule. :)
-Wrigley says "Hello!"

No comments:

Post a Comment