11/9/11

Eat, Drink and Be Scary (2 weeks late)

Ok, so I may be the last blogger on the planet to be recapping Halloween in November, but I'm ok with that. I may or may not have had a few glasses of champagne punch and left my camera, only to recover it a week later.
Sue me. :)
Two weeks ago, we had our annual Halloween shindig at Shane and Andrea's house.  The food was so creative this year and the costumes were even better.  I'll just let the pictures do the talking for this post while I conjure up another 12 posts to catch up. :)

Sugar Skull (via Dia de los Muertos or Dead of the Dead)
Nascar fans
Elvis and Priscilla
Burton's pumpkin patch-Matt kept trying to "plant his seeds" with everyone...and yes. that is her real baby bump! :) Too cute!
Blistex and her lips-I really think that anyone who knows Phoenix, this makes perfect sense...can we say "obsessed"
Popeye and Alice
Bob Barker and The Price is Right contestant with her wager
Osama and soldier
Lips and the Church Lady
The ladies
The mammas!-I have 2 posts that will reference back to this picture...both super exciting!

We had a really awesome time and I think some people are already thinking about their costumes for next year! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment