12/9/11

Random Button

Ello ladies!
Hope everyone had a wonderful week!
Mine has been random to say the very least so there is no telling what direction this post may go. :)

We celebrated my Pop's birthday party last night with Mexican Fiesta (aka taco salad) and my Grandma's famous Apple Dapple Cake (recipe to come)
My parentals-still cute 31 years later :)

In other news, this fab couple found out this week that they will be having a bouncing baby boy in April!
Sweet Baylor will be here before we know it and I'm so happy for them that not only will they be having a handsome baby boy, but he will have some many buddies to hang out with since all of our other friends (with the exception of maybe 2) have or are having boys! :)
Congrats Matt and Jess!


 
The hubs is working his cute little booty off for the next few weeks, so that gives me time to start/finish up my Christmas shopping.  I am usually much more prepared for the holiday season and buy gifts throughout the year, but for some reason this year, Christmas snuck up on me and I'm in full blown panic mode now. 


 
I have always been a fan of the D*amn You Autocorrect websites and Pins you see on Pinterest of strange people sending random texts and today I was able to actually expereince one instances first hand. 
Observe

People make me laugh...
and no I have no clue who's number this is. :)
Happy Friday peeps!










No comments:

Post a Comment