12/1/11

PINspired-Mini Apple Pies

I have become full blown obsessed with Pinterest (along with the rest of the world) and am truly convinced that I can/will become a super duper craft machine before you know it. :)
I have so many ideas I've gathered for the Christmas season, but decided to try a simple recipe for Thanksgiving-Mini Apple Pies.  (Note: I cut the orignal recipe in half and it made 12 pies)

Dice 4 Cups of apples (approx. 4 apples)

Mix apples with:
6 T flour
3/4 Cup sugar
2 t cinnamon
*can't get pic to turn around

Cut pie crust to fit muffin molds (make sure to spray with Pam)...I used a wide plastic cup to make sure it covered good and the fill cups with apple mixture. (you will need 2 packages of the pie crust)
Put a few dabs of butter on top of the mixture before topping with the remaining pie crust.  I used one of my grandmothers old pie cut out things <--technical name to add a little bit extra snazz. :)
Brush with a little bit of melted butter and bake at 400 for 18-22 minutes
and gobble 'em up!

They were so yummy and if I can make these, anyone can b/c I do not bake. ;)

 


1 comment:

  1. Those look yummy. I too am obsessed with Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete