12/29/11

Dirty Santa Christmas-7th Edition

I am more than way behind thanks to the Christmas rush of getting decorations up, presents bought, food prepared and enjoying time with family and friends.
I realized why it is that I don't wait till the last minute to do my Christmas shopping and that is because it is not only stressful, but not good for my hubs sanity! I was more than a little bit pissy this last week or so and bless his heart he took the brunt of it! :) Love you honey!

So last weekend we had our 7th Annual Dirty Santa Christmas Party at Mere and Ben's house!

The theme this year was to dress up as your fav Christmas Vacation character.
Problem numero uno...
I have never seen the movie!
Yes I was deprived as a child, but my girls (and hubby) came through for me and made sure that I was fully educated on the Christmas Vacation phenomenon before the party.

Yours Truly as Margot (the next door neighbor and the hubs as Clark when he gets stuck in the attic)
Costume contest winners!
Clark with his Uncle Eddie's

As you can see the costumes were pretty funny and it was a great time had by all! Ben and Mere never fail to throw a great Christmas party that is sure to get everyone in the Christmas spirit! :)

P.S. I really liked the movie and now a lot more things make sense to me now that I've always heard and never quite knew where it came from :) (Sh*tters full!)


No comments:

Post a Comment