3/15/13

The Dirty Thirty

Yesterday was the day, the day that I offically left my twenties and entered a whole new bracket..30!

I celebrated with friends and family last night at Munoz (b/c every year I have Mexican for my birthday so why break tradition now) and it def softened the blow of turning the big 3-0!

We had a great time with all of the babies in tow and I'm so very blessed to have such a wondeful family and amazing friends to celebrate with!

On with the pictures....

The Burton's
 (I love that Mattox wore his tux for this special occassion!)
The parentals :)
Hollis with her Auntie Phoenix (Hollis played out shortly after this picture)
Bethany and Miss Anne-Reeves
Ben and Mere
Rachel, Jenn, Mere, Phoenix, Yours Truly, Jess and Maria
Twinkies with the bestie!
My love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment