4/23/13

One last roll-War Eagle!!!

Saturday we packed up the babies and headed down to Auburn for the A-Day game.  We wanted to go not only for the babies to experience their first A-Day game but to roll the Toomers trees one last time. 

As of today, the Toomer's trees are no longer standing since being poisoned last football season by a fine, upstanding Bammer, so we wanted to make sure that Hollis and all of the other little ones were able to be apart of the orginal Toomers trees experience.  

Hollis did so good at the tailgate, the game and Toomer's corner and we are so proud of her and glad we were able to get some pictures that I think will last a lifetime. :)

Ready for AU!
Game Time!
We got really good seats underneath the score board where there was some shade and let me tell you, with a hot sleeping baby on you, that was a blessing!
Miss Priss was tired-shortly after this picture, Hollis fell asleep on me and slept the rest of the game and the entire walk back to the tailgate spot-mama's arms were a burnin'!
Love this pic of my man!
In front of Samford Hall
While we didn't get as close to the trees as I would have liked, the crowd was so large, it just honesly made me nervous having Hollis in a crowd that size, so this was as good as we got!
The hubs got rolled too :)
My buddy

I didn't get any pictures of all of the babies together or any of us with our friends really at all...I guess we were all kind of distracted trying to keep up with everyone, that it just slipped my mind. 

Either way, I am so happy we got to take Hollis down to AU, even if she doesn't understand right now, hopefully one day she will be proud to know that she was apart of the last roll of the original Toomer's trees.
It was the perfect day! :)

War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment