10/6/10

Cindy's Birthday Party

This past Sunday we had my mother in laws birthday party at our cousin Bridget and Kyle's house.  They had sandwiches and snacks and I was in charge of the cupcakes-red velvet! :) It was so good to see everyone and to get Cindy out for a bit!  One of the best parts was being able to hang out with these little guys...
Hunter man!
and Cohen-he is getting so big!  Such a chunk!
Brad being Brad-when I asked for a family photo, this is what I got!
The birthday girl and all her boys!
I am hoping to get more pictures and a family photo of everyone on this side of the family someday but that may be a challenge.  :)
Thanks again to Bridget and Kyle for having us in their new home and HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to Cindy...we hope you enjoyed everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment