10/20/10

Weekend Recap

Friday night the hubs and I took it easy....we ate at one of my fav places ever..Munoz, watched a movie and called it a night.  We're old, I know!   I do want to brag for a moment about our good little man-so we are s-l-o-w-l-y trying to train Wrigley to stay out of his crate for good so that we can always leave him out rather than lock him up all day/night.  We tried this about a year ago and he started out doing really well every time we left him out and then out of the blue this happened...

and that was the end of our first training attempt. :)

So now that little man is a little bit older, we thought we would slowly try it again.  We have only left him out twice for about an hour and a half each this week (Friday night being one of those nights) and we are happy to say that he did great!  He complains (barks)for a few minutes after we close the door but then apparently  goes to sleep on the couch afterwards! Now I know that I have just jinxed us and he will probably eat our couch next but hopefully that won't happen and he will be a good little man and get can get rid of that ginormous crate some day!

Wow I got a little off the beaten path there for a second-on to this past weekend....


Saturday morning we headed over to my bro and sis in law's house to watch the Auburn game.  We had such a good time hanging out with them, plus I got a real dose of reality when I had both of the boys for a while by myself!  Not going to lie, it really wasn't  bad at all and they are such good boys and so much fun to be with! 


Just b/c I thought this was a sweet picture...

Our Auburn Tigers pulled out another win against Arkansas 65-43, putting us 7-0 for the season so far and ranked #4 in the nation!  Way to go boys!!! WDE!!!
After the AU game, we headed over to Ben and Mere's house to watch the Alabama vs Ole Miss game and hang out with everybody.  We had a good time over there and it was good to see everyone. 

No we didn't plan the striped/white pattern for this picture, but it did turn out kind of cute!
Hope everyone else had a fab weekend too!

**Also I will try to post more pictures whenever I can get blogger to cooperate with me and let me post more than one picture at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment