10/15/10

It's Fall Ya'll!

Coming from a southern girl who loves her some summertime weather, I am kind of excited about fall because with fall comes, college football (I know we are well underway with this one), holidays, spiced pumpkin candles, boots and scarves, halloween parties (I love me a good costume party!) and it begins the countdown to my favorite time of year....Christmas! I have already started my Christmas shopping and am getting really excited about what I have gotten so far!
As you know, we have a new little one (our nephew-no we do not have any news yet mom!) to buy for this year and even though I know little Cohen is completely unaware of what is going on, I am super stoked to see his reaction to everything! ;)

Even though it is the middle of October and I know that we are a little behind, I am hoping that we will be able to get all of our fall decorations out this weekend and hopefully carve a pumpkin too! 

Also we have got to finalize our Halloween costumes for this year.  Now I swore last year that I would never again dress up witht he hubs b/c his lack of enthusiasm these past 2 years has been underwhelming to say the very least and our costumes have suffered!  I grew up in a house where you dressed up regardless of age every year no.matter.what!  In other words there has never been a year that I haven't dressed up and I don't plan on stopping now!  I have quite a few ideas I've been brewing up (no pun intended!) but do you have any suggestions? 
And just because I think every post needs a picture...I leave you with this handsome little buddy! :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be back next week, I promise....just been one of those weeks for me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment