10/27/10

Weekend Recap..and oh, by the way Auburn is #1!!!!!!!!

I am seriously slacking on this past weekends activities but I have an excuse this time..I have been putting together our halloween costumes!  I think we have it finalized now and I really think it will be fun!  We are going as Beetlejuice and Lydia-I will be sporting my mothers old wedding dress (slight changes made to it) that is P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y hideous for this little project! (don't worry it wasn't for her wedding to my papa, just a little brain fart when she was young!)

Anyways, on to this past weekend and the game that lead to my Auburn Tigers being ranked #1 in the BCS polls! 

Friday night we went to eat with our friends Matt and Jess and Phoenix and Oj and Walker to Frontera-can you tell we love us some Mexican food?!) Then we headed over to hang out with some of Birmingham's finest at the good ol' Birmignham Race Track to bet on some dogs!  Noone came out a millionaire so we called it a night!

Saturday, we went to Oj and Phoenix's house to watch Auburn vs LSwho, oh I mean LSU. :)  Auburn won 24-17 thanks to our man Cam!  He is such a great guy by the way...

Anyways, here is major picture overload for your viewing pleasure!



Trouble...
Mere and Benny
Yeah, not so sure what's happening here...probably has something to do with what's in OJ's left hand-just a guess! :)
Jess, Mere and I trying to take a goofy picture and obviously I'm not the best photographer...
The hubs excited about the game...
OJ excited about the game...
everyone excited about the game! :)
"All we do is win, win, win, no matter what..."
Me and my zumba girl, Mel! :)
My girls...always!
And...the cutest couple ever! :)


War Damn Eagle! 
Let's pray we can pull another one out this weekend against Ole Miss!  Pray!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes!! And War Eagle!!

    ReplyDelete