2/15/11

Birthday Weekend!

Friday night we decided to take it easy and went to our friends Ashley and Austin's house to grill out and playing a littel game called LRC.  I didn't take any pictures, but we had some delish food-BBQ chicken, hashbrown casserole-the best ever! and some yummy potato salad.  It was so good to hang out with them, especially since we don't hang out as much as we would like, but I have a feeling we are going to change that! :) We had so much fun!

Saturday was non-stop all day!
We started off the day at Sawyer's 1st birthday party.  Luckily Tiff and Keith didn't have any problems getting here with the blizzard that is going on in Tulsa over that last week or so and we were able to celebrate the little man's first birthday here at home!    Everything was set up so amazingly cute and perfect with the sock monke theme (no suprise with the Baker girls)...everything was done to perfection! 

The birthday boy!
His smash cake and the hat he was not so sure about...
Party favors for the kiddos and sock monkey cookies (of course!)
Some of the food table...now, I am NOT one for banana pudding (the hubs could bath in it), but this was hands down one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten! Patti B-I still need you to send me this recipe! So yummy, I want some right now! :)
Not so sure about the hat quite yet...
Things are suddenly looking up now that you brought in the cake...everything is better with cake!
Beautiful family! ;)

Saturday night we had a little suprise 30th birthday party at Rojo for Keith since his birthday is in March and they won't be back here until June (cry).  He was definitely suprised but I think he enjoyed having all of his peeps around for a while. 
The other birthday boy (and his gimp fingers) and the hubs-DEUCES!
Cool birthday cake...
My Tiffy!
My Mere!
My Valentine! Back off ladies! :)

We had such a great time with the Jacksons/Baker family this weekend and I am so glad that we were able to be apart of it all!  

Hope everyone is ahvign a great week....I am loving this spring like weatehr we are getting this week for sure! Hope/wish it woudl stick around!

1 comment:

  1. You got some really good pics. I'm still working on getting all of mine up! And thanks for all the sweet comments! SO good to see you guys lots on Saturday! Come visit! Love you both! XO

    ReplyDelete