2/10/11

Sawyer's 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is this sweet little man's 1st birthday! 

I can't even believe that he is already a year old and I know it's unbelieveable for his momma too!  Even though he lives on the other side of the country, I feel as though I have lived vicariously through Tiffy this past year. 
To be able to watch him grow from a chunky newborn baby to a smiley, happy, handsome little boy this past year has just been amazing! It still amazes me that Tiff is even a mommy, much less to a 1 year old, but I don't know of anyone of this earth that could be a better mommy to Sawyer man!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday little man!!
 (and that you are able to get here this weekend so we can celebrate with you!)
Happy Birthday Sawyer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...you are so sweet to do a post for my buddy! I know...1!! Crazy! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Yay!!! =))))

    ReplyDelete