2/7/11

Birthdays Engagements, and the Super Bowl

Happy Birthday Angela! 
Tomorrow (the 8th) is this girl's 28th birthday!
Angela is one of the funniest chicks I have ever met and is a great traveling buddy!  She is so sweet, relaxed, fun and a perfect match for her Matty Matt!

Hope you have the best birthday Ang!  Love you!

Also I would like to give a big congrats this beautiful couple on their engagement over the weekend! 
  I don't have the full scoop yet on the details, but the ring is gorg and they couldn't be more perfect for each other.  I wish you guys all the best.  On to more wedding showers we go!

As for this past weekend, I was a huge slacker on the picture taking front, but believe me, I am sparing you from seeing pictures of us cleaning our house for hours (top to bottom) on Saturday and me going to bed at 8:30 everynight! 
We did venture out on Sunday over to Angela and Burton's for a small gathering to watch the Super Bowl!  As you all know by now, the Packers won.  I was pretty neutral for this game and was basically more excited about the commercials and the halftime show-which by the way, I LOVE me some Fergie, but we'll jsut say it was not her best vocal performance, however I loved the light up people!

I will leave you with the only picture I did take this weekend...
Watching the Puppy Bowl...he whined the whole time! I think he wants a puppy to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment