4/22/11

Birthday Celebrations and one too many glasses of champagne!

Last night we went to J. Clyde's in Southside to celebrate the 2 birthday girls!

They have some super yummy food-I got the BLT and the "T" is a fried green tomato-I die! :)  I think pretty much everything that everyone got was delish. 
Miller, Bethany, Jess, Matt, Nick, Charlie, Ryan, Mitch, Yours Truly, Ashley, Angela and Burton
Afterwards, Jess and I decided that we weren't quite ready to go home so we drug the boys over to Blue Monkey for a little nightcap! 
As you can tell from the title of this post, Jess and I took full advantage fo the $2 glasses of champagne and $5 Blue margaritas and are both paying for it dearly today but we had a blast! 

Also I want to give a little shout out to Jess for being featured as a "Cat Lady Blogger" over at Skinny Runner's blog.  Way to go Jess for representing the Alabama girls!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment