4/13/11

Weekend Wrap-up Mid-week

I try to keep this blog as light and lovely as possible but real at the same time, so instead of posting some "debbie downer" type posts b/c I am in a blah mood, I decided to wait unitl I was feelin' it and in a slightly better than blah mood.
 Moving on...

This past weekend was non-stop busy but super loaded with lots of friends, good weather and wedding festivities!  Friday night we met up with some buddies for some cold ones and live music on the patio at Cajun Steamer.  The weather was perfect and felt so good to just relax and enjoy!
Cute couple alert!

Saturday we went to my co-workers house in Cahaba Heights for a Crawfish boil.  They live right on the Cahaba River and it was beautiful!  I think Mitch wanted to move in immediately. 
I failed miserably in the taking of the pictures category-we were too busy stuffing our faces with crawfish and enjoying the beautiful views! 

Saturday night we went to Mere and Ben's house to celebrate the return of Mr. and Mrs. Burton!
This lovely couple slipped away to Couples Tower Isle in Ocho Rios, Jamaica and got married on March 30th!
Congrats to you both!
Yours Truly with the beautiful bride!
Miller was so not interested...
The hubs with the happy groom!

Sunday I had a bridal tea for one of my dear friends Haley who is tying the knot in June.  Her and the future hubs live in Montgomery, AL, so it was obviously awesome to see her. 
Pretty girl!
This is the only picture that I took from the shower, but I think I more than made up for my picture taking the night before. (I didn't even post half of the pictures I took b/c I figured anyone who was actually reading this far down has probably given up already, if you are still reading-thanks!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment