4/2/11

Chow Down Around Town-Fuego Cantina


Last night the girls met up at Fuego Cantine is 5 Points in Southside for $1 Tecate's, tacos and ubber yummy guacamole! We had a nice table in the corner to ourselves and had a great night! 
I got the steak tacos with fried jalapenos on top-oh so good and the "hotness" goes away for the most part when you fry them!

This was a much needed girls night (I know I say that every time it seems like) but it really was this time.  We have been working at my granmother's house all week long and that along with day to day work stuff AND the fact that little bit had to be dropped off this morning for the "snip snip", the $1 Tecates (and Vegas bombs thanks to Brandy) were welcomed with open arms! :) 

Erica, Jordan, Tammy, Mere, Ashley, Yours Truly, Bethany, Jess, Brandy, Mel
El Luchado is apparently a Mexian wrestler or something like that...I just thought the masks were kind of cool!

Thanks girls! As always I look forward to our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment