4/28/11

Please pray!

Yesterday the state of Alabama was hit by a horrific line of storms and tornados that has caused major damage throughout the state. Tuscaloosa, Cullman, Fultondale, Pleasant Grove and Hackleburg are just a few of the cities that have been severely damaged by these storms.

I can not possibly imagine what you are going through.

I woke up yesterday morning to the hubs kissing my bye and tornado sirens.  I got up, got ready for work and by the time I left my house, it was beautiful outside-sunshine and all.  As I was driving to work, I soon realized that things weren't as great as I thought. 

This is what 280 looked like yesterday morning
(don't worry mom, I was sitting in traffic when I took these, not moving!)

My work ended up being not having any power and we were quickly sent back home.  The hubs however was at work until almost midnight last night and will probably be working throughout the weekend as well.  Price you pay to work for the power company...

We had some more major storms later on last night and this is how Wrigley and I spent most of the evening...
You can tell he was real concerned, huh?!

Thankfully we were not directly effected by these storms, but my heart truly goes out to those that have lost their homes and/or loved ones.  My prayers are with you!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment