8/17/11

At a red light in the sunshine on a Sunday

As I was going through my pictures, I realized that I still had not posted about the David Nail concert I went to while the hubs was on his golf trip.

Mere (my date for the evening) and I met up with
 Pat and Autumn
Ashley and Austin

and Julie and Will
at Momma G's for a little grub and a few brewski's before making our way to Cafe Firenze to see David Nail perform. 
Before now, I had no idea who he was (I was just along for the ride), but later learned that I actually knew 2 of his songs and after the concert am a huge fan! He is so fun and not bad to look at either.  We had a great time and I'm so glad that I went. 

As you can tell the hair went up quickly-it was miserably hot...not sure Cafe Firenze believes in circulating air or fans...
Our bodyguards for the evening :)
My David Nail





1 comment: