8/26/11

I wanna drive the pink Cadillac!

I am a huge fan of pedicures and, thanks to our honeymoon, massages too, but have never been one of those chicks that lives at the spa, so when Jess invited me to get a free facial, I jumped at the chance! :) 


One of her friends from grad school works for Mary Kay Cosmetics(hence the name of this post if you didn't get it) and had a goal number of facials she needed to do before the end of the month, so we we took one for the team and happily obliged. :)
We made tacos, drank wine (Do you notice a pattern with our girlfriends-everything revolves around drinking wine and eating?! hhmm) and got started.

We were instructed to do one side of our face at a time so that we could compare...nice thought, but we looked ridiculous for most of the evening!
I think Jess was having way too much fun with her facial...at one point she looked like that kid at the beach with entirely too much sunscreen on! :)
Erica, Phoenix, Jess, Maria, Bethany, Grelier, Mere and Yours Truly-halfway through our transformations
 I didn't take anymore photos after this stage b/c we were all makeup-less and greased up from all of the prodcut and I'm not sure we would be winning any friends or influencing any people with those shots. :)

It was a lots of fun and a good little midweek breather!


No comments:

Post a Comment