8/24/11

Wednesday Randoms

Yes, I know, 2 posts in one day, what?! Craziness! 
 I am trying to regain some of my 3 followers back who apparently are bored.to.tears over my recent lack of everyday entertainment blog posts hhhuumm, Phoenix, so I thought I would be random and see hwo it works...

-I want to wish a huge CONGRATS to my girl Tiff on the birth of her second baby boy, Graham on Monday! He was 6 lbs 12 oz with a head full of dark hair and absolutely adorable! I also think she deserves an award for not only having him, but having an 18 month old at home as well...my prayers are with you! :)

-Sunday I got in one of those organizing moods that leaves no drawer un-turned and found some pretty interesting things...

Apparently I have inherited some of parents hoarding tendencies...when it comes to coozes, I feel like you can never have enough?!?
 I also found $330 which is awesome and very tempting to use, but will go in safe keeping for a rainy day instead.

-As you will see in another post (that I already have ready to go for later this week Phoenix) we attended a Block Party at the Cajun Steamer in Trussville this past weekend.  While the band was entertaining and the beers were flowing nicely, the fashion statements that were being made, left me wondering if I had stepped into another decade...

**please note these pictures are not the best quality as I was trying to be as discrete as possible so the hubs wouldn't see me-he hates it when I take pictures of people I dont' know**
Exhibit A)
Is a crochet "dress" really what you thought you needed to finish off this outfit or was it your "stage" shoes?!

Exhibit B)

How many times do we need to tell these moms to stop stealing their 13 year old daughters clothes?!
and please notice the silver prom kitten heels to top off the entire outfit..just saying
Exhibit C)

I know her mother is proud
 
-I have heard so much about this Pinterest thing and am frustrated b/c I can't seem to get an invite to go through, so if you are cool enough to be part of this new phenomenon, send a sista an invite...I need something else to do at work after I finish reading The Help! :)
 
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment