9/23/11

Back from my blog funk

Part of the reason for my lack of blogging lately, besides the fact that my boss actually expects me to work  which is seriously impedding on my blogging time, is that we haven't really had a whole lot going on worth blogging about.  The hubs has been working a lot lately thanks to yet another tropical storm and any other downtiem we have had has been spent watching moveis and loving on our boy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This past weekend after purchasing my new set of wheels, we headed over to our friends Strange and Savannah's apartment to finish watching the AU debacle against Clemson.
 It was obviously not the turn out that we had hoped for, but I had a feeling that Clemson had a chip on their shoulder from last season and with our young team, it was a strong possibility.  The boys, however, got over it pretty quickly, so no worries.


Yes, I was def in the minority when it came to the girls representing for AU...maybe that's why we lost...hhmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment