9/28/11

Football, football, football


A few weekends back, we went to Hunter's first football game in Hayden and later went to the bro and sis in law's house to celebrate Brad's birthday. 
Let me tell you, watching 7year olds play football (in full pads) is about the funniest thing I've seen in  a while.  Attempting to tackle and stiff-arm each other is just too much!

I love this picture of them...and no they didn't plan to match, but they always end up wearing similar things :)
Cohen mean-muggin' his Uncle Mitch

Hunter's game ended in just enough time for us to make it back to Brad and Julie's house to watch AU beat Mississippi State.  The boys are growing up so much every time we see them that I wish we could just stop time for a bit and have them stay at this age. :)


Brad and Julie
Cohen has finally learned how to get on the sofa by himself now
Proud aunt and uncle

Obviously lovin' my iphone camera too!



No comments:

Post a Comment