9/22/11

Something(s) New

Watch out people, I'm back on the blogging wagon...2 posts in one day.
 Phoenix and Jess now offically have something to do at work for the next hour and 50 minutes!

So 2 weekends ago the hubs and I finally joined the 21st century and got iphones! We are really liking them thus far and are really excited to use all of the cool apps too. :)  The hubs has already been put on probation on due to excessive buying of the apps on itunes and I believe I'm going to have to child-lock his account for a while. :)

Continuing on the buying new stuff trend...
Here is my new ride-a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo!

I can't tell you how much I lurve it! :)  From the first time I saw the new body styles, I knew that was the next car I wanted and this past weekend the stars aligned and we made it happen.  Don't get me wrong I loved my Honda Civic, but I knew that eventually it will not be the most practical when it comes time to have pretty babies. :)

So now we are offically a Jeep family-the hubs has his 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, I have my new love and my parents have their 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo...you could saw that we are fans of Jeeps, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment