1/3/12

Christmas 2011

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year!
It's crazy to think that it is already 2012! Wow how time flies!

I'm going to back up a bit and recap our Christmas before I get into our New Years weekend and hopefully will stay on track from there...Hey-gotta start with high hopes for the new year, right?! :)

So Christmas Eve was full of traveling, eating and celebrating with Mitch's side of the family.  Every Christmas Eve we start out by going to his dad's house in Brent for lunch and then we make our way to his step-dad Robbie's side of the family for dinner.  Needless to say it is a very long and exhausting day but worth it since we don't get to see this side of the family too often. 
I suck and didn't get one picture this year of Christmas Eve. :(

Christmas morning we went to my parents house to open presents and eat Christmas breakfast (breakfast casserole-yum!) and then went to the hubs aunt's house for lunch.  Eventually we made it back to our house for Christmas dinner.
Here is where I decided to take out my camera...
So obviously our Christmas was jam-packed but it was wonderful to be able to visit everyone and be thankful for the many blessings that we do have. 

Our little family
The other Thompson's
My sis in law, Julie
The rest of mi familia :)
Brothers (please let it go on record that I got Brad to smile for not one, but TWO pictures = personal win!)
Cohen was lovin' our coffee table-playing hide and seek...
Playing a game of Peek-a-boo with Uncle Mitch....
and loving' it when he would lift it up! :) He's absolutely precious!
Hunter and Uncle Mitch-he is getting so tall and grown up!
and of course I had to include one of my little man...we was so tired from playing with the guys all night!
and just for my record, here is our tree this year. 
It doesn't photograph great, especially with our walls that also don't photograph great, but it really was a beautiful tree and we loved it!
Hope everyone had just as wonderful a Christmas as we did. 
So Thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cute family of 3 in stripes! :) Sounds like you guys had a busy Christmas! And your tree is so pretty!! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete