2/28/12

And these people make more than me?!

Having worked in the corporate world for almost 5 years now, it has come to my attention that most of the corporate folks (from the mailroom to the big suits) would more than likely take their brains out and play with them if they could rather than use the gifts the good Lord gave them. 

Exhibit A)
Parking.
Why is it so difficult to park your car in between those 2 bright white lines? I mean it's not like you haven't been driving and parking for decades...

Exhibit B)
I work in the healthcare field and while I have heard of Inpatient Operations, I am still unclear as to what Impatient Operations must be.
Hhhmmm...

Exhibit C)
What part of his brain told him that this was going to fit in the elevator...thank God he's only in charge of stacking boxes and not my paycheck! ;)

Exhibit D)
Like I said, I work in the healthcare field and we have some pretty smart, talented doctors as some of our tenants, but when it comes to walking around sense, well, they struggle a bit. 
When all else fails, put duct tape on your $50,000 rent check...I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this was one of our male doctors...just saying. :)

Just saying...



2 comments:

  1. I love that you are actually taking pictures of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete