2/9/12

Life Lately

I wish I could talk about all of the new and exciting things that have been going on and have some super cool pics to show for it, but not so much. So instead here is a breakdown of how we've been livin' lately. :)

-A week or so ago, we had a little ladies brunch session at Silvertron.  It was a mixture of party planning details, mini baby play date with the chicks, celebrating Megan's birthday, and a girls.just.need.to.get.out.of.the.house.and.enjoy.some.mimosas kind of day! :)

Ang-who celebrated a birthday yesterday-Happy Birthday Ang! 
Mattox was clearly over us by the end of brunch so he passed out 
Maria Maria and Wilder-he was lovin' hanging with the chicks

-Last week Megan, Mere and Yours Truly decided that we wanted to be tortured try out a bootcamp class offered from one of those Groupon/Living Social/Getadealoncoolstuffwebsites. 
We have been for 2 weeks now and am feelingpretty good about it, but let me tell you, that first week was brutal-It was hard to walk, sit, stand, but after the 2nd and 3rd classes my body is getting used to the pain I think. :)

-The hubs has been working his tail off for the last few weekends.  While we will be enjoying the extra moolah thats coming in, I def miss him and I think that Wrigley is getting tired of being home with me all the time bc all I do is take pictures of him and snack on food that I won't let him have (most of the time) :)

-I've also been dabbling in the instagram bowl-as you can tell from the pic above-but I'm not quite sure I understand the whole concept but I like what I can do with pictures. :)

Well I think that is enough excitement for one afternoon.  :)
I am super excited about seeing this girl this weekend to celebrate her baby turning 2!
Still weird that she is even a mother,
much less a mother of 2,
much less a mother of a 2 year old! :)
Crazy how time flies!







4 comments:

  1. Sooo excited to see you guys! Hopefully Mitch isn't having to work. And I LOVE instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing fingers he doesn't have to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not working I'm tired of it. work is over rated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! You finally commented! See it wasn't all that hard, was it?! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete