2/23/12

Long time, no see

Can I just say to start off the Blogger and Google Chrome are not my friends this morning! I have been trying for 2 days to post and it kept giving me problems...why Blogger must you mess with me when I am actually feeling like posting?! 
ggrrh

I digress...

So while I have been ubber busy at work lately (which is also my blog time, only I'm not paid for these aw-inspiring posts), but our social calendars have been the complete opposite.  The last 2 weekends, we have ventured out for a little while for this or that and then scrambled back to our sofa to watch mindless episodes of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and Ink Master marathons. 

Last Saturday my sweet friend Tiff came into town with all of her boys to celebrate Sawyer's 2nd birthday! 
Of course, everything was beyond adorable and perfectly planned out.  

He was so done with the cameras by the end of the afternoon :)
Love her
And we got to play with this little love muffin, Hannah!
 She is beyond sweet and we both feel in love with her instantly! We are kind of fond of her momma too! :)





Later that night, a few of us went to the bowling alley-Mitch of course dominated the night, but I at least impressed everyone with my "unique" technique of hurling the heaviest ball I can down the alley! :)
Fun Times!



My honey! 

If you have stuck around for the end of this post, God bless you and thanks!
Sorry for the picture overload!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVED seeing you! Hate I missed the bowling alley. That pic of Saw screaming is hilarious -- he was totally over the camera by then. And I agree, Hannah is the sweetest! Love you!

    ReplyDelete