2/24/12

Unexpected house guest

This past Friday night, we had some company spend the night with us.  

Long story short, our neighbors found a wiener pup after almost witnessing it get hit by a car and it needed a place to stay the night since their ferocious Maltese doesn't exactly like other animals, so we volunteered to keep the little guy for the night until we could take him to the vet.

Wrigley was super excited to have a playmate for the night...they played, and slept and ran for most of the night  and had a great time!  Our little guest wasn't scared in the least bit of Wrigley and actually thought he was pretty handsome a lot of the time, if you know what I mean.   :)

Here are some pics taken with my phone of our little adventure...

checking each other out...
Wrigley was very curious
Believe it or not, at one point, all 4 of us were asleep on our bed.  It was a tight squeeze but everyone was content. ;)

This is probably my least favorite kind of dog ever, but I have to admit that he was really adorable and so very sweet and playful.  
The next morning, he was taken to the vet to see if he was by chance micro-chipped...sadly he wasn't but flyers were put up and the vet has been taking very good care of him until his momma finds him.  
  
Honestly I haven't had the heart to call and check on him b/c I've already told myself that he is safely back at home now.
That's my story and I'm sticking with it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment