3/29/11

Iko Iko an nay!

I'm not going to promise that this post will make any sense nor will it be the most entertaining post I have ever done, but I have a few things that I wanted to share!

First of all, I'm completely exhausted by this week and it's only Tuesday-we are fixing up my grandmother's house for a new tenant to move in by Thursday and by fixing it up I mean, all new paint throughout the house, a new floor throughout the kitchen, hallway and bathroom, replace the backsplash, clean from top to bottom, and so much more!  We have been over there the past few nights till about 9 knocking things off of our "to do" list and we are super tired already.  All I can say is that this new tenant better take care fo the property or I will...
Secondly, I forgot to mention that the hubs passed his ESOP test!!!  Yay for Mitch...I am so very proud of you honey!  This just puts him one step closer to his apprenticeship position that he will hopefully get very soon! :: fingers crossed ::


I wanted to share a few lovelies that I recently received and am super stoked about...

My I'm-so-crafty-I-can-make anything-friend-Tiff made me for my birthday...isn't it adorable?!
It jsut sceams Spring Time!
I can't wait to put it on my front door.

 Am I ready for Auburn football season or what?!  Actually, I'm ready for the A-Day game coming up in April!
War Damn Eagle!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This past Friday night we went to Phoenix and Oj's house and played a mean game of charades (boys vs girls of course...it's the only way we play) and the girls partook in the Wii Just Dance 2 game...can I just say that I'm addicted!
So much fun and such a workout too!

The girls

Some of the boys + Capt. America

Cooling off after an intense round of Just Dance!





No comments:

Post a Comment