10/17/11

Completely useless

That is exactly what the hubs and I were this past weekend. 
We literally left the house one time to cheer on our Tigers at Ben and Mere's house on Saturday night.  Other than picking up a pizza last night, we were completely lazy on the couch catching up on the last 18 seasons of Jersey Shore. 
I love marathon weekends! :)

The boys-Matt, Mitchell, Jay, RyRy, Ben
Total cheeseball picture-we can't wait till Mattox makes his arrival! :)
Pretty decent self portrait with all 4 of us :)

I had a lot of good intentions this past weekends on catching up on laundry and cleaning the house (since apparently the maid isn't going to show up) and doing some DIY projects around the house, but instead I enjoyed my time with my boys...I love lazy weekends! :)

Hope eveyone has a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment