10/19/11

From a galaxy far, far away...or just 600 miles

Last night after work I had the honor of hanging out with these precious folks!

Tiff is in town from all the way across the world Tulsa for the week while her hubby works in Mississippi and I got to hang out with her precious family.  It was so great to meet her newest member of the family, Graham and hang out with the rest of the fam-Shannon, Harper, Henley, Patti B, and Bob. 

I know that visiting home has got to be exhausting for them b/c they have so many people who want to spend time with them, and I feel so blessed that I was able to spend some quality time with all of them. 

me with baby Gra
Tiff-
Your entire family is more than wonderful and I feel so welcome each and every time. Love you lots!

Thanks you so much for having me over and I hope that we will be able to hang out again before you go back to the other side of the planet Tulsa. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Thanks for coming to hang! It was so good seeing you and spending time with you. We love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete