10/14/11

Natural birth control

This past Friday night we went out to eat with my bro and sis in law and nephews...need I say more. :)

Going out to eat with 2 7 year old boys (Hunter had a friend with him too) and a 15 month old will give you a whole new prespective on life...and a hot meal!  Mitch and I had a blast playing with the boys and talking to Brad and Julie, but we were worn slap out afterwards.  :)

I just snapped a few pictures, but wanted to share because he is growing before our very eyes!

Cohen and Uncle Mitch
 Isn't he precious? :)

We are more accustom to this sort of lifestyle at the Thompson house..

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and hopefully I will have something cool and fasincating to write about next week, maybe not but still....have a good one! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment