10/12/11

Never a dull moment

Top of the mornin' to ya!

Not sure where to begin with the last week or so, so hang in there with me while I attempt to hit replay...

This week didn't start off like we had hoped...as I was on my way to Maria's baby shower for Baby Wilder (who will be here before we know it) I got a call that no one wants to ever get-" Hey sweetie, we are going to run your father up to the ER...he has some tightening in his chest". 

Needless to say I hightailed it straight to the ER.  To save you all from an extremely long-winded post, after a day in the hospital, lots of tests and hospital sitting, Pops heart looks good.  They are going to be running some more tests to figure out what is causing the pressure in his chest but the docs feel very optimistic and believe that he needs to take a wwoo-sa moment and calm down a bit. 

I am so happy that he is ok and feel so blessed that we were able to get him the help he needed and make sure he is ok.  I love you Pop!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aside from Pop's heath scare, we have been enjoying some AU football, friends and family time lately. 

Last weekend we cheered our AU Tigers to victory against South Carolina at Jay and Keri's house.

And this past weekend, we helped our friends Ashley and Austin break in their new home with a little housewarming party.  The game didn't exactly end the way we would have wanted (Arkansas beat AU), but we had a great time catching up with some great friends that we don't get to see nearly often enough.


Needless to say we have been busy in our little corner of the world and I don't see any signs of it slowing down any time soon...good thing is that it is certainly never boring!




No comments:

Post a Comment