1/6/12

Happy 2012!

Our New Years Eve was spent at the house of one of our dear, sweet AU firneds, Austin and Ashley!
They had a small get-together to grill out, watch our Auburn Tigers pull out one last victory, and to ring in the New Year!

We had so much fun and am so glad that they included us...thanks guys! 
Also a BIG thanks to Phoenix for taking one for the team and driving the rest of us lushes around! :)

Yours Truly and my super handsome New Years Eve date!
Front: LA, Mere, Yours truly, Phoenix, Ashley
Back: Autumn, Megan and Keri
Can't wait till this girls wedding in May!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
and the obligatory funny face pic which I think only about half of us participated in!
Can I just say how lucky I am to be spending another wonderful year with this man!
He is truly the best thing that ever happened to me and I couldn't be more excited to see what this year has in store for us!
(Side note: 4 years ago tomorrow he asked me the single most important question I have ever been asked, and obvi I said yes!
 Love you honey!



No comments:

Post a Comment