1/12/12

Van Gogh and Vino

Good afternoon ladies and gents!
Last night we girls got together for Mere's birthday celebration! Her actual birthday is not until Saturday (the 14th), but Mere wanted all of us to get together for a little girl time. :)
We met up after work at Habaneros for a quick bite to eat before heading to Sips N Strokes to paint our masterpieces!
This was a much more complicated picture than I initially thought and of course Mere's turned out great...mine however-well thats still to be determined! :)  Either way we all had so much fun and were so happy to help Mere celebrate her last year in her twenties!!

At Habaneros-Megan, Mere, Bethany,Ara (Mere's coworker), Erica, Phoenix, Mel, Yours Truly, Jess (Baylor)
(Angela did make a brief appearance to say hello, but had to hurry home to her precious (and chunky) baby boy Mattox )
This is what our pictures were supposed to look like...
Bethany and Jess-doesn't her belly look too cute?! :)
in progress..
And I didn't realize it until I uploaded my pictures but I'm pretty sure my apron says "sexy boy"...clueless :)
The birthday girl!
Here is Mere's piece of art...there's a bad glare but you can def tell that she is an artist...
and I obviously am not :)
Happy Birthday Mere!!!


2 comments:

  1. I just died laughing at the "sexy boy" on your apron...I was sober and didn't even notice that!! hahahaah! Cute pics, and your painting turned out good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That painting is way better than I could do!

    ReplyDelete