1/11/12

Work Christmas Party (a month later)

So it's not entirely my fault that I am just now posting this, b/c I didn't have these pictures on my camera, my boss lady did and she just now sent them out to us.  
So well over a month ago, we had out work Christmas party at Brio's in Brookwood. 

 We only have 8 people total in our department, so it's not exactly a "party", but more of a "lets get together, have some drinks, let our boss pay for them, and talk about the people we don't really care for" kind of thing.  :)

We made sure to get there in time for the Happy Hour drink specials (can you say $5 martinis!) and $2 apps, so that we could take full advantage of our holiday festivities! :)
We had so much fun...the food was unbelievable and I will def be makign my way back there soon!

My partners in crime-Monica (aka Mon) and Kathy
Amy and my boss lady, Sarina
After a few of the $5 martinis :)
Note to self: get thee to a tanning bed pronto!

Having been with the company for going on 5 years now, I am pretty comfy with my job and have come to realize that not only are some of these girls my co-workers, but they are my friends. 
Def the way every company get together should end, full tummys and a slightly fuzzy head! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment