4/16/12

30 Blows!

Look at me, blogger who comes back from the dead and posts on a Monday! Who am I? :)

Well, we had a wonderful weekend of celebrations, but the biggest one was most certainly my sweet hubby turning 30 yesterday! 

Mitchell-
I can't believe that when we first got together you were that skinny guy with that horrible turtleneck just visiting Auburn that football weekend and here you are as a grown, mature, (30 year old) loving husband (and dressing much more sexy and stylish).  I love the man you have become and have loved watching grow into such an amazing and successful man and love of my life.  You truly make every day an adventure and I look forward to "doing" life with you for another decade (or 5)! 
I love you honey!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

We started out his birthday with some delish Joel's (those of you who are unfortunate enough to have never experienced this delightful meat and veggies place with the best sweet tea ever, I'm very sorry) and some running about town and finished the night homemade calzones with my family and Mrs. Patti B's famous Banana Pudding!

Could the day get much better?! I think not.! 
The hubs would probably argue that and throw in a round of golf, but he isn't writing this blog, so I can tell it how I want! :)

Saturday night our friends all met at La Cocina Superior in Brookwood for a surprise birthday party for one of our other friends Jay, who also turned 30 last weekend.  We had a huge party on the patio in the most perfect weather and enjoyed some yummy food.  I feel like I haven't seen everyone in so long, so it was good to hang out with everyone!

Look at those baby blues! 



It was a fun-filled weekend and I look forward to having more weekends like this on the patios enjoying life!  Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment