4/27/12

Chow Down Around Town-Bettola

Wow, haven't done one of these in a while...I've unfortunately missed the last 2 Chow Down nights and have thoroughly missed them...it was good to be back!
We went to Bettola in Pepper Place last night to enjoy some yummy Italian goodies and the wonderful weather while, sitting on the patio at probably the world's largest table ever! :)

(Left-right:Ashley, Kristin, Yours Truly, Tammy, Mere, Phoenix, Mel, Alaina, Sam, Jess, Bethany and Grelier)
Our waitress wasn't exactly Mrs. Personality or the best picture taker, but this one will have to to...

The food was pretty yummy-true Italian rather than the "Americanized Italian" I think most are used to (I for sure am), but it was good.  The menu however needed some translations along the way, but we eventually all figured it all.

We had a great crowd and I was so glad that Jess was such a trooper and made it out for one last Chow Down before Baylor arrives...on Monday!
Yes, you read that right, she came out and rocked a girls night out ready to give birth at any moment-one of the many reasons I love her!





This girls night was also perfectly timed with the hubs going out of town for the weekend for Patrick's bachelor party...which means I got a full tummy, went home and curled into bed with my pup!




2 comments:

  1. Hahah! Thanks for the shout out and for making me feel cooler than I really am! It was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're a trooper-hello-your 9 months pregnant!

    ReplyDelete