4/16/12

Alive and Well!

You will be happy to know that yes, I am in deed alive and kicking-just took a little blogging hiatus for a few. But, alas, I'm back and what better way to update you all on our ubber exciting lives and whats been happening than bullet points! :) Yay!

-Let's see, when I fell off the face of the earth last updated the ole blog, I was mere days away from celebrating what I like to call my last birthday-the big 2-9!  I'm not a huge fan of big to-do's when it comes to my birthday and never have been, even as a wee-one, so we decided to just have a few of our buddies go to La Paz for some yummy Mexican (because apparently that is all I ever want for my birthday)!  Angela, Burton and baby Mattox joined us, but unfortunately had to leave before I decided to document the evening b/c apparently Mattox is not a fan of Mexican (or crowds). :) But either way, I was really glad that they were able to make it out!




-We spent some time with the nephews, who I believe get cuter every time we see them! 

Hunter in his usual position as of late...he is obsessed with playing games on his ipod/ipad thing<--can you tell I'm so with the times?! :)
Cohen-of course it is almost impossible to get a clear picture of this 20 month old running around crazy, so these are the best I could get.  
Don't you just want to bite those cheeks?! No, just me?!



-Wrigley is still the same sweet bubby as always and I plan on doing a post on him soon just b/c I'm an obsessed mom and have a lot of pictures from my phone of him that I want to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment