4/23/12

Low key birthday fun

Last Thursday night we decided to have a little impromptu girls dinner on the patio at Jackson's since the weather has been so great lately. (Of course as I type this post, it's like 40 degrees out now, but whatever, that's beside the point)

  We celebrated Bethany's birthday which was on Friday (the 20th) and Jess' upcoming birthday which was Sunday (the 22nd).  I even racked up on a few belated birthday gifts, so I considered it a win! Thanks again ladies btw. ;) We enjoyed some much needed girl talk and it was great!  



The momma's!

The (preggo) birthday girls!


Also looking forward to this upcoming Thursday night for yet another girls night-our monthly Chow Down Around Town since I have unfortunately missed the last 2.  Also since the hubs is leaving to go on a bachelor party on Thursday, I'm thinking its perfect timing! :)

Hope you lovelies have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment