5/22/12

17 Weeks


How far along: 
17 weeks this past Sunday (pic is accurate, I'm just late on posting)
Weight Gain: 
still at pre-pregancy weight but have a feeling the weight gain is immanent
Sleep: 
sleeping good...I busted out the Snoogle last week to start training myself to sleeping on my side since I'm a belly sleeper and I have to say it is wonderful!
Best moment of the week: 
Actually "popping" out a bit...there really is a baby in there! Most days I still wake up and don't really "feel" pregnant, so I think its nice to actually see progress. (if that makes any sense at all)
Food Cravings: 
 None as of yet...certain things will sound good at the time, but nothing too crazy or outrageous.
Gender: 
We find out June 5th...thinking of maybe doing a gender reveal party...
Movement: 
 No movement yet, but am still crossing my fingers it happens soon
What I miss: 
Sadly the only thing I miss right now is having a tan...I know its vain but I just think "any old barn looks good with a fresh coat of red paint"! <--per Grandmere
What I am looking forward to: 
 Feeling our Sweet Pea moving around in there





1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! And I am cracking up at Grandmere's comment. But real tans are over rated. Get a spray tan - by a person, not the booth. I felt both my boys around 18 weeks so you should feel that little bean soon...And do a gender reveal party and have me on skype!! :)

    ReplyDelete