5/22/12

Doo Dah Day Weekend

This weekend was non-stop from Friday morning until Sunday around dinner time and I have not been able to catch up on my sleep, but apparently that is highly overrated, so let's recap! :)

Friday night after work I went to my friend Jenn's ouse for a Stella & Dot jewelry party.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but ended up having a great time with my girls (a few of you were def missed-Jess and Mere)!  We snacked all night, tried on jewelry and gossiped far past my bedtime! :) I slacked and didn't take any pics, sorry.

Saturday morning we headed out to Doo Dah Day for a full day of live music, selling beer in my case/drinking beer in the hubs case, hanging out with great friends and family, meeting all sorts of great dogs (especially Great Danes-there were tons of them out this year) and enjoying the best weather I think we have ever had at Doo Dah!

Just taking it all in...
playing with new friends...
Happy dog!
Our little family
our sweet friends Matt and Jordan with Mazie
Tired pup after a long day of sniffing and playing

Saturday night we let Wrigley recover (outside of his crate might I add and he did great-didn't chew anything up-could have been b/c he was so exhausted all he did was sleep on the sofa, but a win is a win in my book!) and went out to eat for Melanie's birthday at Mizu.

Birthday girl and her hubs, Kevin

We sat on the patio which was perfect for the amount of people we had and the weather.

I look about 3 axe handles wide in this photo but Phoenix approved of it, so here it is...:)

Almost through the weekend guys, so if you are still reading, thank you!

Sunday Mere, Phoenix and I went to see Singing in the Rain at the Red Mountain Theatre.  I have never seen anything there before and really loved it. Its a very small venue, so you feel much more up close and personal with the show. The production was really funny and I was a huge fan!

BTW-one of my fav quotes ever!

Overall a wonderful, fun, exhausting weekend!

Hopefully I can catch up on my sleep some time, maybe when I'm dead. :)
Have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment