5/30/12

18 Weeks


How far along:
18 weeks and 2 days
Weight Gain:
Finally gained this week-granted it's only a pound but I can tell I'm about to start that downward spiral b/c the clothes are def not fitting as well anymore. :)
Sleep:
still sleeping pretty good-no complaints so far
Best moment of the week:
Being at the pool with all my "new mommy" friends and their precious babies swimming! It made me realize where we will be this time next year and we can't wait!
Food Cravings:
Still nothing crazy, but hot dogs really hit the spot on Memorial Day and still sound pretty great right now!
Gender:
We go to the doc next Tuesday, but won't find out he or she until Friday at our Gender Reveal Party! Yay!  I'm very excited about celebrating this special moment with our close friends and family!
Movement:
still nothing yet, but hoping I feel something soon!
What I miss:
Dont' really miss anything yet...
What I am looking forward to:
Looking forward to finding out what our Sweet Pea is and being able to enjoy this time with as little stress as possible. :)




1 comment:

  1. SOO cute! It seems weird seeing you starting to get a belly. But so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete